This Fire Magic website, owned by The Lapa Company UK Ltd, uses ‘persistent’ and ‘session’ cookies on this website.
‘Persistent’ cookies remain on your computer until they expire or are deleted. The Lapa Company UK Ltd uses these cookies to track the behaviour patterns of visitors to this website. These are controlled by third parties such as Google Analytics.
We use ‘session’ cookies to enable the functionality of this website. These cookies allow users to be recognized within a website so as you browse, any page changes, item selection or data selection you complete is remembered from page to page. The most common example of this is that it allows you to add items to your shopping cart, and see those items upon checkout. A list of the session cookies in use on this website is provided below.
We also use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies. We use the information gathered by Google Analytics to improve the customer experience, improve website performance and to help identify any potential problems or errors with the website. In addition, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Flickr, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. The Lapa Company UK Ltd does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
Website ‘Session’ Cookies
- CART –> The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO –> Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE –> The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY –> Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER –> An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH –> An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO –> An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS –> Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE –> A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND –> Your session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW –> Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY –> The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT –> The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE –> Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE –> Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART –> A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked
- the site.
- POLL –> The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN –> Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED –> The items that you have recently compared.
- STF –> Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE –> The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS –> The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST –> An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT –> The number of items in your Wishlist.